Anxiety is an all-too-common problem faced by children today.
Recent studies show that anxiety disorders are one of the most common psychiatric conditions among kids, with as many as 10% suffering from them and requiring medical treatment. No studies have been conducted on how common school anxiety is, but some experts believe it’s on the rise among younger kids, including preschoolers!
World of Enrichment has the perfect solution to help relieve anxiety and stress for your child without any harmful side effects! Yoga for Families!
Here are just a few benefits your child’s mind will experience from our Yoga for Kids class:
- Calms and clears the mind, bringing us into the present moment
- Relieves tension and stress
- Increases concentration, focus and attention span
- Promotes thinking and memory
- Stimulates auditory processing and responsiveness
- Expands imagination and creativity
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves ability to be less reactive; more mindful of thoughts, words and actions
- Balances energy (high or low)
In addition to freeing your child from stress, would you believe that Yoga promotes anti-bullying, character education and even maximizes your child’s success in school?
Our Yoga for Kids class will:
- Promote a more relaxed, comfortable state of being – the perfect state for teaching and learning
- Enhance focus, concentration, comprehension and memory
- Improve listening skills
- Wake up sluggish minds and creativity as needed
- Enhance organizational and communication skills
- Improve posture, assisting your child to sit comfortably for long periods
Would you like your child to both have FUN and receive immense health and wellness benefits?
It sounds like it’s time to enroll your child in a Yoga for Kids class at World of Enrichment now! Click here for the class description and to enroll.